If it seems like the pump can't be connected to the bag without risk of breaking one of the fittings (either on the pump or in the bag), lubricating the o-ring around the perimeter of the LINK connector in the bag with a waterproof lubricant will solve the issue.
Articles in this section
- Options for Adding Additional Ballast to Your Boat
- WakeMAKERS Premium Reversible Ballast Pump Hose Connections
- Sumo MAX Pump Won't Connect to Sumo Bag
- WakeMAKERS Moomba and Supra Gravity III Complete System Upgrade Tips
- How-to: Reprogram Pump Timer Run Time on 2013+ Mastercraft Boats
- Jabsco Timer Module Installation and Assistance
- How-To: Remove Fly High Fittings That Have Been Glued In
- How to Wakesurf Behind a Direct Drive Boat
- Passive Draining Through Aerator Drain Pump
- Is Sealant or Adhesive Required When Assembling Thru-Hull Hardware
Please sign in to leave a comment.