This question comes up a lot as customer's are looking for faster ways to fill and drain their existing ballast bags. The Ronix Telescope Ballast System is unique in that the ballast bag has a waterproof port on the top that is large enough for the entire pump to fit down inside the bag for draining. Additionally, the connector on the end of the hose used for filling is proprietary. Based on that, there is no way to utilize this pump with any bag other than an Eight.3 Ronix Telescoping ballast bag. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact a ballast product expert.
Articles in this section
- How-To: Remove Fly High Fittings That Have Been Glued In
- How to Wakesurf Behind a Direct Drive Boat
- Passive Draining Through Aerator Drain Pump
- Is Sealant or Adhesive Required When Assembling Thru-Hull Hardware
- How-to: Install 1-1/8" Fittings Into 1" Hose
- What is the difference between NPT and NPS Threaded Fittings?
- How to Order a WakeMAKERS CustomFIT Ballast Bag
- WakeMAKERS FIT Series Ballast Bags Explained
- How does a Plug-N-Play Ballast Upgrade Work?
- Mounting the WakeMAKERS Premium Reversible Ballast Pump